- today, i found out where i am living in london! i’ll be living in an apartment in a cute residential area in notting hill. there are lots of shops + markets nearby. i explored the area on google maps. also, all of my apt mates added me on facebook. #technology
- i’m starting to get more excited about london…! i was mainly…sad about it up until now. haha.
- i only have a week left before i go home… meeps.
oh, i just got back from seattle two days ago.
some thoughts on seattle:
- i like to think of seattle as berkeley/sf’s more mellow/chill cousin. similar, but different and unique in it’s own way. it’s definitely cleaner and quieter than berkeley/sf. the people seem friendlier too.
- it’s pretty diverse, which i thought was cool.
- waaay too many starbucks. i saw three of them in one shopping plaza. they also serve wine at some of the starbucks locations.
- you can’t make u-turns in washington unless it explicitly says you can.
- mediocre mexican food. sad.
- paseo = bomb. dick’s < in-n-out.
- it’s pretty walkable so that was nice.
- you can probably do all of the touristy things in a day or two.
- uber, lyft, + airbnb are great. #technology
- uw campus was pretty. they have a really nice shopping center. (i wanna go back when it’s cherry blossom season!)
- there are lots of parks! i liked that.
- there are lots of geese…and their poo. i didn’t like that.
- my favorite places were chihuly + the library.
- molly moon’s is delicious. we had it three times.
we went when the weather was super nice so i’m curious to see what seattle is like when it’s raining.
Full moon 🌕
French photographer Christophe Jacrot takes us out on the streets when most of us prefer staying sheltered. He captures the raw, stunning souls of Paris, New York and other cities in a different way, with artistic purpose in magical yet in-climate weather conditions.
two. more. weeks……….… .
and tomorrow (technically today, since it’s past 12am) is my last day at true&co. T____T
how is it already mid-august. HOW.
I CAN’T EVEN.
(side note: this phrase has become very popular recently.)
That is the best reaction ever.
BOY MEETS WORLD.