It’s not easy for me to be weak, to not be able to have the answers for what is going on with my heart, mind, and body. This is why I must daily come before Christ, offering what little I have, so that God in His perfect glory, can bring me into His perfect rest.
my first light leak by vanillegriotte, on Flickr.
this looks like london/uk!
- homesickness has kicked in… a little earlier than expected.
- so has culture shock. fries are chips. chips are crisps. lines are queues. bathrooms are toilets/loos. classes are modules. there’s no such thing as “majors” so if you ask someone what their major is, you will get a funny look in return.
- last thursday was the first time i questioned my decision to study abroad.
- people’s lives go on without you. you have to make it a priority to keep in touch/communicate with someone.
- i’m thinking i should stop making it a huge priority to keep in touch with people because i’ve just been getting disappointed…
- i’m thankful that mcdonald’s here is still good. it’s my temporary cure to homesickness.
- i found a tiny korean market and it has saved my life.
- as awesome as london is, i wouldn’t want to live here. i miss america.
- some foods i miss: mexican food, santung, boiling crab, legit korean food, good asian food in general (chinese, thai, japanese), cheese fries, chickfila, BRUNCHHH. T____T
- i can’t wait to see IRENEEE (i miss my friends…) and start traveling through europe!
this post ended up being all about homesickness, whoops. lol, london is still great guys & i’m thankful to be hereeee.
in the middle of a serious conversation.
christine: you’re just not… a nice texter
me: what’s that supposed to mean?
christine: like… you don’t write any smiley faces.
hahah I can’t believe he saved/remembered this conversation… but it’s true…! heh
Fancy meeting you here. (at Nice, France)
Lavender (Provence, France) by Jochen Sand
Taylor’s Twerkers/Finger Tutting outtake #5 video will get you thru the week!
… And this…http://smarturl.it/TS1989
- Taylor Nation
this is the best LOL.